to play with the numbers? Adjust the purchase price and
down payment amounts until it matches your income or matches
the monthly payment you want.
Enter the purchase price of the home you wish to purchase.
2. Enter the amount you wish to put down on the house (
an amount of 10% of the purchase price is standard)
3. Mortgage amount will automatically be calculated when
you tab to the next field.
4. Enter your closing costs (typically equal to 3% of the
5. The Cash Needed will display. This includes your down
payment and closing costs.
6. The Household Income will display. This is the estimated
income to qualify for this mortgage using standard qualifying
7. Enter the Interest Rate provided by your mortgage professional.
If you have not spoken with a mortgage professional, please
contact a mortgage professional or your MAINGATE associate.
8. Your monthly mortgage amount will display. This is principal
9. Enter your monthly homeowner's insurance premium amount.
10. Enter your tax amount. This is your annual property
taxes divided by 12.
11. Enter your monthly Home Owner's Association Dues. If
paid annually, divide by 12.
12. If you have selected Adjustable Rate for calculations,
enter the Adjustable numbers.
13. Then click CALCULATE.
14. The Monthly Payment includes your principal and interest,
and your taxes and insurance. ( PI+TI ). This is approximately
what you will pay every month to the mortgage company.
Contact MAINGATE @ 407-354-1159 or click
specific questions about the home buying process, ask your
MAINGATE sales associate.
windermere, bay hill, metro west, ocoee, winter garden, mark dean,
pat dean, patricia dean, disney, relocation, buy a home